Looking to bring family fun and holiday cheer to a potentially snowy Northeast Kingdom weekend? Here’s what going on around the kingdom:
- It’s Christmas Fun in downtown Lyndonville! 10a.m. Kids’ crafts at the Cobleigh, 12:00 visit with Santa at the Darling Inn. Wagon rides and cocoa, too! Catch the downtown holiday shopping bustle! Info call 626-9696.
- North Pole Express Train comes to Lyndonville. Contact theLyndon Freighthouse for tickets.
- 21st Annual Glover School Craft Fair, 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. – crafts, bake sale, raffle, holiday music, Santa visits at 11:a.m.
- Winter Farmer’s Market, St. Johnsbury, 10 a.m. – 1p.m., Depot Square.
- Free Bowling Night, Waterfront Lanes in Newport. 1 to 3pm. Event sponsored by Orleans, Newport, Essex Wide Open Futures Coalition.
- The Nutcracker comes to Newport. Newport Municipal Building. 2-3p.m. Free. Call 802/ 334-6345 or 326-4430 for info.
- Burklyn Arts 41st Annual Holiday Craft Fair, 9-4 p.m. Lyndon Town School.
- Gingerbread Bazaar, Lunenburg Elementary School. 10a.m.-3p.m. Info call: 892-6654
Sunday, December 5th:
- Tree lighting at Goodrich Memorial Library, Newport. 2p.m. Enjoy music, fun, raffle, refreshments.
- Burklyn Arts 41st Annual Holiday Craft Fair, 10-4 p.m. Lyndon Town School.