Here’s a quick look at family-friendly fun in Vermont’s NEK this weekend:
Saturday, March 12th:
- 4th Annual Multi-Cultural Festival for Kids 5-10, Lyndon State College ASAC 100, 10:30am-12:30pm.
- Lyndonville Winter Farmers’ Market, 10am-1pm, Tom Breslin Community Center
- 1:30pm Ski with BKL Friends/Family (no formal practice), Kingdom Trails, Dashney Nordic Center, Burke
- Spaghetti Dinner, Albany Community School, 6pm, Funds Class trip to Washington, DC
- Swan Lake, Lyndon Institute, 7pm, SOLD OUT. Info at Catamount Arts
Sunday, March 13th:
- TD Bank Kids Day – Craftsbury Outdoor Center, 9am. Info here.
- Eden Dog Sled Race, 1390 Square Road, 10am-4pm, Info: 744-2465
- Mardi Gras Party, United Church of Newport, 11am-1pm, All ages. Info: 334-6033
Next Week at a Glance…
- Monday – Danville Homeschool Playgroup/Meet-up
- Thursday – St. Patrick’s Day; Red Clover, Cobleigh Library
- Friday – Homeschool Day at Fairbanks Museum
- Saturday – Dabble Day – St. Johnsbury School