Here’s a quick look at some of the activities and celebrations happening in Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom this 4th of July!
- Derby Parade (Derby), 10am, Main Street.
- Cabot 4th of July Celebration (Cabot), 11am Parade, BBQ & town fun
- Barton 4th of July (Barton), Fairgrounds, Events & Activities begin at 9am, including kids’ carnival and games. Parade at 2pm – Downtown, Main Street.
- Fourth Celebration (Peacham), Fun and Parade kick off at 9am
- 4th of July Celebration (North Troy), 11Am Parade & BBQ
- Gardner Park 4th of July Celebration (Newport), Fun starts at 4pm; 9:45pm Fireworks
- Patriotic Parade (Lincoln & Woodstock, NH), 2pm Parade, 7pm Concert and Fireworks (8:30pm)
- July 4th Celebration (North Danville Village), “Vermont Summer Fun” – includes Bingo, children’s games and more. Parade start 10am.
- Burke Mt. Fireworks (East Burke). Fireworks at 9:30pm; BBQ, Music & Chairlift rides; Gates open at 5pm; $10/car
- Island Pond Fourth of July Weekend Celebration (Island Pond), 6-10pm Music & Food
- Island Pond Fourth of July Weekend Celebration (Island Pond); 11AM Parade & Fireworks at Dusk
- Island Pond Fourth of July Weekend Celebration (Island Pond) ; Duck Race, Boat Parade (2PM)