Though lounging in front of the fire may seem attractive with the fresh falling snow, there’s family fun to be had in and around Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom this weekend. Here’s a snapshot of what’s what.
Saturday, April 2nd:
- Sugar-on-Snow Party, East Craftsbury – Craftsbury Community Care Center, 2-4pm. Free.
- Northeast Kingdom Farm & Food Summit, Lyndon State College. 9am-4pm. Info: 626-8511
- 21st Annual Pond Skimming Celebration, Burke Mt. Resort, Theme – Heroes and Villains, 9am.
- Girl Scout Carnival, Good Shepherd Catholic School, 10am-noon. Open to the Public, games, food.
- Fundamentals of Felting, 1pm, Info at Catamount Arts.
- The Varshavski-Shapiro Piano Duo, South Congregational Church, St. Johnsbury, 7:3opm. Info at Catamount Arts.
Sunday, April 3rd:
- Spring Artisan Market, West Glover, Parker Pie, 11am-3pm.
- Open Skate, Fenton Chester Ice Arena, Lyndon, 12:30-2:30
- Little Anthony and the Imperials, Fuller Hall, 7:30pm. Info at Catamount Arts.
The Week Ahead…
Monday – Danville Homeschool Group; 11am Story Time – St. J. Athenaeum.
Wednesday – Storyhour, 10:30am, Cobleigh Library; 35th Parallel, Kids Rock Series, Fuller Hall 10:30 & 1. Info at Catamount Arts.
Thursday – Bradford Homeschool PE Meet-Up