Powers Park Summer Program 2012
You know Summer in Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom is almost here when chatter about Powers Park swim programs (Lyndonville) starts. Here’s the scoop about Powers Park Swimming and Tennis Lesson Registration for 2012:
Registration for Swim & Tennis Lessons starts June 15th at 10:30a.m. at Powers Park.
- The Summer 2012 session runs: Monday, June 18th-Thursday, Aug 8th
- Open Community Swim, Mondays-Fridays, 1-4pm; and Tuesday & Thursday evenings, 6-7:30 pm
- Powers Park features a playground, swimming and tennis lessons, plus a number of exciting new events/programs for 2012, including swim team, story time, Arts & 4-H Fridays & technology ‘camp’ & lunch program.
- $70/child for all programs, with discounts for families
- For more info call: 626-1107
Here’s the detailed Summer 2012 Flyer: Powers Park Summer 2012
Powers Park has a FACEBOOK PAGE!!
It’s open to all, has updated info and forms
to view and download to save you time on
Registration Day, June 15th from 10:30-12:30
and 4:30-6:30. Hope to see you all there!!!