Looking for a Northeast Kingdom (NEK) Summer Camp experience for your child, tween or teen? NEK Moms has compiled a list of camps offering 2013 programs in and around the Northeast Kingdom this summer.
***To have your camp listed below, please email us at nekmoms [*at*] gmail [*dot*] com.***
Camp Laughing Turtle (Cabot). Summer camp program from June 18th through August 24th. Transportation available from Danville, Walden or St. Johnsbury. $175/week. Sibling discounts and sliding fee scale available. Info call: 802/563-2730.
Hosmer Point (Craftsbury Common). Non-profit summer camp (day and residential) for children ages 9-15. Also offers a day Rugrats program for children ages 5-11. Nine (9) Rugrat one week sessions, at the Hosmer Point campus starting June 24th through August 23rd. Two (2) day camp weeks for older children. For info call: 802/586-7767
- For Rugrats (ages 5-11) program information, click here.
- For Residential (ages 9-15) program information, click here.
- For Day camp (ages 9-15) program information, click here.
Tiferet Trails Summer Adventure. (Danville) Opportunity for girls to draw, carve, cook, weave, write, create, backpack and camp in the Green Mountains. July 29th-August 2nd. 9am – 3pm. Overnight for older girls. Info contact: 802/839-8286
Siskin Coutts (Derby).
- Ages 6-13: Nature Day Camp, July 22-26. M-F, 9am-4pm. $200; Survival Day Camp, July 29-August 1st. M-Th, Wed. campout. $200.
- Ages 10-14: White Mountain Hiker, June 17-19. Mon-Wed, 9am-4pm, $175; Field Science Research Camp, overnight camp, July 12-14. $200; Convservation Training Camp, Aug. 12-16. M-F, Thurs. night camp out. $250; Northern Explorers canoe camps, July 1-5; July 8-12. Sliding scale fee.
Summer Weather Camp. (Lyndon). Presented by Lyndon State College Atmospheric Sciences. August 3 & 4th, 2013. Registration Deadline, June 15, 2013. Students entering 7th, 8th, and 9th grade. $175. Info call: 626-6254
Camp Iwannahavfun Summer Day Camp. (St. Johnsbury). Sponsored by St. Johnsbury Recreation. Eight (8) themed weeks of day camp for children entering Kingdergarten through 4th grade. $159/week (residents & non-residents) for first child, $115/week for additional child. Discount for attending all eight weeks of camp. Weekdays, 8am – 4pm. Register online here or contact 802/751-2304.
- Week 1: Fish and Games Week
- Week 2: Fun Under the Sun
- Week 3: Have a Ball Week
- Week 4: The Kingdom’s Got Talent
- Week 5: Mountains of Fun
- Week 6: Magical Mystery Week
- Week 7: Circus Week
- Week 8: Awesome Adventures
Summer Adventure Camps (St. Johnsbury). Sponsored by St. Johnsbury Recreation, this series features weekly theme camps focused on skills based learning of kayaking, rock climbing in more. For more information click here or contact 802/751-2304.