Vermont is a great place to camp with children! Find more information here:
Where to Camp in Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom
- Vermont State Parks. Official Website for Vermont State Parks
- Vermont Campground Association. Find public and private campgrounds throughout Vermont.
Camping in Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom
- Burke Mountain Campground. Features 26 camp sites and 5 lean-tos. Open May-October. Campsites start at $25/night (up to 4 people). Contact 802-626-7333 for info and reservations.
- Maidstone State Park. Features 34 tent/trailer sites. Open Memorial Day-Labor Day. Call for info: 802-676-3930
- Moose River Campground. Located in St. Johnsbury. Features activities. Contact 802-748-4334 for info and reservations.
- Will-O-Wood. Family campground overlooking Willoughby Lake. Open May-October. Call for info: 802-525-3575
- Kingdom Campground. Lyndonville.