A Christmas Bazaar Weekend
With the beautiful and warm weather we’ve had lately, it’s hard to imagine that the holiday season is nearly here. To get jazzed up for Christmas, why not make your way around the various Christmas Bazaars that are taking over the NEK this weekend. Here’s a quick peek at some of the upcoming holiday craft events.
Friday, Nov. 11th:
- NVRH hosts the annual hospital Christmas Bazaar, 9 a.m. and throughout the day.
Saturday, Nov. 12th:
- Hardwick Holiday Bazaar (Hardwick), United Church in Hardwick, S. Main St.
- Brownington Craft Fair (Brownington), Brownington School, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- 12th Annual Christmas Bazaar (Derby), Newport Elks Lodge #2155, Route 5. Opens at 9a.m. to 3 p.m. Features crafts, holiday items, bake sale, silent auction, soup, door prizes. Info call: 334-5509.
- Christmas Bazaar (North Troy). Congregational Church, Main St.. 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Lyndon Outing Club Bazaar (Lyndon). 9 a.m.
- Christmas Arts & Crafts Fair (Derby). North Country Union Junior High School. 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Info call: 766-5063.
- Snowflake Bazaar (North Troy). St. Vincent Church. Info call 988-2824.
- Christmas Craft Fair & Tea (East Burke). United Methodist Church, 9 a.m. Route 114.
Did we miss a Bazaar in the NEK? Drop a note in the comments below to share with other NEK Moms and Dads!