- Pub Outback. Casual, pub experience. Why kids love it? Offers coloring books, books & toys for kids to play with while the order is being prepared. Has game tables upstairs. Serves a large cookie for dessert with the kids’ menu.
- Willy’s. A terrific place for date night for mom and dad. Why kids love it? A local upscale lunch experience for the kids. Features generous sized pizzas.
- Northeast Kingdom Country Store. Reasonably priced cheese pizza. Why kids love it? Cheese pizza. Make your own waffles. Round cafe tables.
- River Garden Cafe. A romantic dining experience for parents. Why kids love it? The unique salt n’ pepper shakers take the cake. Kids love to examine them all.
- Tamarack Grill. Offers traditional dining experience or pub option with priceless view of Burke, slopeside. Why kids love it? It’s at Burke Mountain!
- Pizza Man. Serves generous sized pizza pies and ice cream window in the summer. Why good for kids: Offers dough for kids to play with while the order is prepared. Kid-friendly cheese pizza – no obvious “green” stuff like basil on top.
- China Moon. Chinese Buffet. Why good for kids: Kids love the endless trips to the buffet & ice cream bars, as well as watching the fish swim in the indoor pond.
- Miss Lyndonville Diner. Real American diner food. Featured in numerous write-ups. Why good for kids? Breakfast serving all day long. Pancakes for dinner with real VT maple syrup anyone?
- Asia. Chinese. Why good for kids? Casual seating, affordable menu.
- Timbuku’s. Magazine-noted restaurant. Why good for kids? They’ll love sitting on the deck in the summer.
- Cafe Sweet Basil. A special date or lunch cafe for mom. Why good for kids? Healthy, local, organic food.
- House of Pizza. Lyndonville’s long-time pizza shop. Why good for kids? Booths. Ample seating. Casual atmosphere.
- Bagel Depot. Lyndonville’s bagel shop. Why good for kids? Reasonably priced bagels.
- Subway. Menu you’d expect from a Subway sandwich shop. Why good for kids? Offers kids’ meals with smaller subs, juice box or milk option, snack & treat.
- Trout River Brewing Co. Did someone say date night for mom and dad? Why good for kids? Pizza!
- Lyndon Freighthouse/Carmen’s. Ice cream. Why good for kids? Need we say more?
- Hoagies. Pizza, subs & more. Why good for kids? Accommodating staff. Can arrange tables to fit large parties, rear room good for containing kids. Casual atmosphere.
- Wildflower Inn. A great date night option, featuring farm-to-table menu selections. Summer lunch offerings. Why kids love it? Generous breakfasts.
- Ramunto’s Pizza. Eat-in or take-out. Parking lot. Why good for kids? Pizza! Easy take-out or casual eat-in environment.
- Dylan’s. Modern, urban-meets-NEK dining scene. Nice spot for mom to meet up with her girlfriends for lunch. Why good for kids? Diverse menu, like strawberry crepes.
- House of Pizza. Pizza. Why good for kids? Plain cheese pizza. Casual.
- Parker Pie. Award-winning pizza, local ingredients, live entertainment. Why good for kids? Casual atmosphere. Lunch cafe w/ classic Ms. Pacman arcade game. Green space outside for the kids to burn off before or after meal energy.
- Hoagies. Pizza & large menu with daily specials. Why good for kids? Casual atmosphere. Pizza!