If only Oprah would stay on the air another year, she might just pick an apron from the Vermont Apron Company as one of her favorite things.
Ok, so maybe you’re thinking, “Aprons? Who wears an apron these days?” Well, let’s set the record straight from the start! Aprons from the Vermont Apron Company are drop dead gorgeous! Who WOULDN’T want to wear one these days? Whether you’re from the city, the country or somewhere in between, fashionistas take notice: these aprons rock!
The Vermont Apron Company is known throughout Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom as a maker of fine, distinctive hostess, cooking, gardening, and children’s aprons. Step inside the Vermont Apron Company store located in the charming city center of St. Johnsbury, Vermont, and you’ll instantly see apron eye candy. Whether you’re baking cookies, entertaining family and friends during the holidays, looking to keep your bridal wear pristine during cake cutting, or looking for an arts & craft apron for your child, you’ll fall in love with these quality fabrics and designs. From flirty to traditional, macho to refined, silly to serious, the Vermont Apron Company offers high quality aprons in beautiful prints and fabrics.
An apron from the Vermont Apron Company might just become your best friend and must-have fashion accessory in the kitchen! Wearing one, you’ll almost certainly become the talk of the party.
Makers of Fine, Distinctive Hostess Aprons, Reversible Cooking Aprons, Mens Aprons, Aprons for the Children and matching accessories. As always, made right here in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont.
Whether you’re a domestic diva, a modern stay-at-home dad or mama, a bride-to-be, a gardener, a volunteer at a holiday Bazaar or looking to make a statement at work, Vermont Apron Company has an apron for you that is not only functional, but ultra chic and fashionable! Talk about a totally unique holiday gift…And made in Vermont, too!
Vermont Apron Company has generously extended NEK Moms the opportunity to win a Boy’s Apron from the Latest Vermont Apron Company Collection. What a great gift this would make under the Christmas tree! These boy apron prints remind NEKMoms of Zutano (another Vermont company NEKMoms love!) prints: fun, playful and simply unforgettable.
Here’s How to Enter – YOU MUST DO THIS PART:
To enter the NEK Moms giveaway for one boy’s apron from Vermont Apron Company, do the following:
1. Check out the Vermont Apron Company website.
2. Leave a comment below telling us why you’d love to win an awesome apron from the Vermont Apron Company. CLICK HERE TO COMMENT (and scroll down to comment box).
For additional chances to win, do one or all of these:
1. Post to the NEK Moms Facebook Page! Stop by, say hello, share what you love about being a mom, what you love about Vermont, share your favorite holiday tradition, etc. Be sure to mention the giveaway, so we know to count your entry!
2. Follow NEK Moms on Twitter, and leave a comment below with your Twitter handle telling us you’re now following NEK Moms.
3. Tweet about the Vermont Apron Company giveaway on Twitter. Include @NEKMoms somewhere in your Tweet. You can tweet and comment below daily. Let us know each time you tweet in a comment below.
4. Like NEK Moms on Facebook and leave a comment below to remind us once again how much you like NEK Moms!
5. Place a holiday order with the Vermont Apron Company and tell us what you ordered in a comment below, so we can ooh and aah!
*Disclosure – a.k.a The fine print: One winner will be selected via random draw. Must be 18+ to enter contest. Open to U.S. residents with valid U.S. mailing address only. Approximate retail value $30. Void where prohibited by law. Odds of winning depend on numbers of entries received. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, December 1, 2010. No compensation was received for this post. All images are courtesy of Vermont Apron Company.
NEK Moms abides by word of mouth marketing standards and discloses when compensation is provided to provide opinion on products or services. Any views or opinions expressed on this blog are those of NEKMoms.com. Any product, claim, statistic or representation about products or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. NEKMoms makes no warranties whatsoever.