Wondering what fun is happening in the Kingdom this weekend? Take a peek here…
Saturday, February 19th:
- Bill Koch Youth Nordic Ski Meets at Kingdom Trail Nordic Center, 1:30pm.
- St. Johnsbury Ballet Studio, Winter Recital, St. Johnsbury Academy’s Fuller Hall, 4pm, $4 children/$6 adults
- Pictures with Burkie Bear, Burke Mountain, 1:30pm
- Lyndon Snowflake Festival, Info here.
- NEK Snowmobile Drag Race, Route 114 Lyndon, All Day
- Drums Alive Parent-Child Workshop, IROC, 8:30a.m. Info at: (802-334-8511).
- 7th Annual Wild & Wholly Classic (Nordic Ski), NorthWoods Stewardship Center, 10a.m. registration, Info at: (802) 723-6551
- String Trio & Pianist, St. Johnsbury, South Congregational Church, 7:30pm. Info at: 802-748-7135
- Chowdah Festival, Lyndon Outing Club, 4-6pm
- Night Skiing, Lyndon Outing Club, 6-9pm
- Burke Mountain Comedy Club Show, Burke, 8pm. Info: 802-626-7300
Sunday, February 20th:
- Lyndon Snowflake Festival. Info here.
- Rock the Hills Climb, Lyndon Outing Club, 7am registration