Saturday, October 22nd:
- Pumpkin Carving, Parker Pie, W. Glover, 3pm. BYOP (pumpkin)
Thursday, October 27th:
- Costume Contest, Barton United Church, Barton Senior Center. 11am. All welcome. Prizes and Pumpkin pie. Info call 525-4400.
Friday, October 28th:
- Brownington Central School Halloween Party, 6-8pm.
- Halloween Costume Ball with Mellow Yellow, Hardwick Town House. 7:30pm. For the whole family.
Saturday, October 29th:
- Halloween Hustle, IROC, Newport. 10K, 5K or 1mile walk/run. 8am registration.
- Halloween Party, Cedarwood Lodge, Jay. 2:30-4:30.
Sunday, October 30th:
- Haunted Haus at the Jay Peak Ice Arena
- Jack-O-Lantern Contest, Glover, Glover Town Hall, 7pm
- West Glover Haunted Forest, Glover, Old Parker Settlement, 765 Parker Road, 6-10pm
Monday, October 31st:
- Reading Takes You Places, Cobleigh Library, Lyndonville, 1pm.
- Lyndon Fire Department, Halloween event for kids, 5pm.
- Trunk or Treat Halloween Event, Barnet, Harvey’s Lake Parking Lot, 5:30-7:30pm.
- Photographer Barry Hayes offers a Halloween Photo Shoot at the Morse Center for the Arts St. Johnsbury Academy, 3:30pm, $5 sitting fee
- Frankenstein, Movie Showing at Catamount Arts, 7pm, $5.
- Haunted House, Cornerstone School, St. Johnsbury, “Lights on” for kids, 4-6pm.
- Fairbanks Museum, St. Johnsbury, Halloween Event – Tricks and Treats, 4pm-6pm
- Halloween Parade/Walk. Meet at Fairbanks Museum at 5pm.
- Annual Cookie Decorating Contest, Municipal Building, Main St., St. Johnsbury, hosted by St. Johnsbury Police Department, 5pm-7pm
- Halloween on Main Street (street closed to traffic), Newport, 5-8 pm.
Have other events to add? Leave a comment below or post the event on the NEK Moms calendar or email nekmoms [*at*] gmail [*dot*] com.