Wow, it’s the last week of September 2010! Hard to believe, don’t you think? It’s almost time to think about Halloween Costumes and Treats, Thanksgiving Recipes and Holiday Shopping! If you’re looking for activities to keep you busy this week, here’s a sampling of NEK fun:
Monday, September 27th:
- Story Time, St. Johnsbury Athenaeum, 11a.m.
Tuesday, September 28th:
- Baby/Toddler Storytime at Cobleigh Library 10a.m.
- Cabot Public Library, Story Hour, 10:30a.m.
- Kid’s Knitting Class, St. Johnsbury Athenaeum from 1-3 p.m.
- 4th grade+ Origami Group, 3:15pm at Cobleigh Library
Wednesday, September 29th:
- Preschool Story Hour, Cobleigh Library – 10:30a.m.
Thursday, September 30th:
- Peacham Fall Foliage Festival, 9a.m.-3p.m. Arts & Crafts, Library Book Sale, Exhibits, Ghost Walk,Food, Music and Dinner. Info 563-2018.
Friday, October 1st:
- Lyndon Farmer’s Market, Bandstand Park – 3 p.m.
- Hardwick Farmer’s Market, 3-6p.m. on Route 15.
Saturday, October 2nd:
- Island Pond 802 Harvest Festival. At Noon. Live music, arts & crafts, food, face painting. For info: 723-6194.
- Rubber Ducky Derby & Scarecrow Contest, Ben’s Mill, Barnet. 10a.m. to 5p.m. For info: 748-8180.
For a compilation of NEK Library Story Hours, click here.
Hey, NEK Moms, did we miss a noteworthy event? Let us know!
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-18005350-2']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);