Friday, May 11th:
- Homeschool Science Day at the Fairbanks (St. Johnsbury). Classes: 11:00a.m. Amphibians; 12:30 Flowers. $10 per student.
- Mom & Daughter Banquet (Glover), Glover Community Church, 6pm.
Saturday, May 12th:
- Art, Plant & Craft Fair (E. Charleston), Northwoods Stewardship Center, 10am-4pm.
- Kid’s Day (Burlington), fun starts @10am, Waterfront/Battery Park, Downtown. An annual event that attracts families from all parts of the State.
- Mother’s Day Herb Walk (St. Johnsbury), St. Johnsbury Town Forest, 1oam. Children under 15 free. $7/person.
- Adult Prom (Newport), 8pm-midnight, Gateway Ctr., Ages 21+. Call to reserve tickets: 334-6345.
- Mother’s Day Spaghetti Dinner (Glover), Glover Community School, 5:30-7pm. $8/ages 13+, $5 for under 12.
Sunday, May 13th:
- Mother’s Day Fun Run (Burke), Registration opens 8:30a.m. Info here.
- Mother’s Day Buffet (Derby), Elks Lodge, 7:30-1o a.m. $8 adults/$4 children.