Tchaikovsky, The Nutcracker and Inspirations In and Around Vermont This Holiday
Interested in kid-friendly classic holiday music, choreography or acts this holiday season in or around Vermont’s NEK?
- Clara’s Dream, Inspired by The Nutcracker. Sat., Dec. 11th, 1pm, 3:30pm, 7pm Lebanon Opera House. $10 general admission.
- The Nutcracker, Sat. Dec. 18th (2pm, 7pm) & 19th (1:00pm, 6:30pm) , Vermont Ballet Theater School at the Flynn Theater. Tickets start at $21, with 10% discount kids under 12.
- Lyndon Institute Holiday Concert, Dec. 7th at 6:30 pm.
- Swingin’ Holiday Concert, Dec. 10th, St. Johnsbury. Fuller Hall, St. J. Academy. 7pm, free.
- New England Ringers, Dec 17th, Sponsored by Catamount Arts at Lyndon Institute, 7:30pm
- VSO Brass Quintet and Counterpoint, Dec. 17th, International Rm. Jay Peak Resort, Jay.
- The Boston Children’s Chorus, Dec. 18th. North Congregational Church, St. Johnsbury. $10 students, $18 adults.
- Candy Cane Making, Nov. 17th-Dec. 22nd, 2010, Laughing Moon Chocolates, Stowe. “Watch Chocolatiers boil, pull, turn, roll, and twist these special Candy Canes into works of art.” $6.