NEK Moms Weekend Scoop: June 2-3
Just a very quick look at some of the family fun around the Northeast Kingdom this weekend….
Saturday, June 2nd:
- Red Neck 5K (Danville). Danville HS, Registration at 8:15 a.m., Race start at 9 a.m.
- Barton Big Rig Day (Barton). 10am-2pm, Orleans County Fairgrounds, Rain or shine. Check out the big rigs! Climb in, climb on, and pretend to drive! Cost is $3 for ages two and up. Info call: 525-4371.
- St. Johnsbury Farmer’s Market (St. Johnsbury), behind Anthony’s diner, 9am-1pm
- Growing Chickens Class! (Brownington), Old Stone House. Meet at the Coventry School parking lot @9:15a.m. and then on to Apple Ledge Farm. Cost $15. Info call 754-2022.
- Newport Farmers’ Market (Newport), 9am-2pm, end of I-91 Access Road.
Sunday, June 3rd:
- St. J Striders Running Club Social Run (St. Johnsbury), 2pm, 3-5 miles. SJA Fieldhouse. All running abilities welcome.
* * * * *
Want to tell NEK parents about other events? Please leave a comment below.
* * * * *
LIKE NEK Moms on Facebook!