If you’ve had a chance to look at this week’s calendar, you know there are some fun happenings slated for this week in the Kingdom. Should anyone ever tell you there’s nothing to do in the NEK, just tell them they’d better think again!
Here are the weekly highlights, so you’re a NEK Mom in the know:
- Story Time, St. Johnsbury Athenaeum, 11a.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 21st:
- Homeschooler’s Day at the Montshire Museum
- Baby/Toddler Storytime at Cobleigh Library 10a.m.
- Cabot Public Library, Story Hour, 10:30a.m.
- Kid’s Knitting Class, St. Johnsbury Athenaeum from 1-3 p.m.
- 4th grade+ Origami Group, 3:15pm at Cobleigh Library
- Childbirth Education class starts at NVRH, 6pm
Wednesday, Sept. 22nd:
- First Day of Autumn!
- Preschool Story Hour at Cobleigh Library 10:30am
Thursday, Sept. 23rd:
- Toddler Time, Haskell Free Library (Derby Line), 9:45a.m.
- Greensboro Free Library Story Hour at 1:00pm.
- Lyndon Town School Open House, 6:30-7:30pm
- St. Johnsbury School District “Fun-Filled Evening” / Open House, 5:00pm
Friday, Sept. 24th:
- Lyndon Farmer’s Market, Bandstand Park at 3-7:00p.m.
- Island Pond Farmers’ Market, East Charleston at 12-4:00p.m.
Saturday, Sept. 25:
- Burke Fall Festival (best ever candy-throwing parade at 10:00am)
- Littleton Art Show, 9am-4pm
For a compilation of NEK Library Story Hours, click here.
Hey, NEK Moms, did we miss a noteworthy event? Let us know!